Our Dribble Monster Bibs are a 'Mummy Must Have' item.
- They have three layers, but they are still super soft and not bulky.
- The middle layer is made up of a Bamboo fabric that is extremely absorbent. It is the same fabric that is often used in Modern Cloth Nappies so you know it is going to hold all of that dribble.
- Also the Bamboo layer is antibacterial!!! How good is that!
- The backing layer ( the one that is closes to your bubs clothing of skin) is made up of a Sueded-cloth. This is a 'stay-dry' material that helps to retain the moisture inside the bib keeping your little ones dry.
- Because of this stay dry material, it is awesome for helping to prevent dribble rash. It is also awesome for bubs with sensitive skin or skin conditions.
- Our bibs are totally machine washable. But best to let them line dry.
- They have two darts sewn into the neck to make then curve better around little necks. This keeps the dribble from getting under the bib and onto little clothes.
- There are two snap sizes on every bib. SO your bibs will fit from Tiny Day Old bubs right up to your teething toddlers!
- Our bibs all contain natural odourless and antibacterial properties through the fabrics that we use
So there you have it, a full run down on why we know you will love our bibs!!